英语翻译请问.我只愿做个幸福的人.面朝大海.春暖花开这句怎么翻译?
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/15 20:01:30
英语翻译请问.我只愿做个幸福的人.面朝大海.春暖花开这句怎么翻译?
英语翻译
请问.
我只愿做个幸福的人.
面朝大海.春暖花开
这句怎么翻译?
英语翻译请问.我只愿做个幸福的人.面朝大海.春暖花开这句怎么翻译?
I only wish to a happy person,faceing the sea,with spring flowers blossoming.
面朝大海,春暖花开
----海子
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on,I will a happy person
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming,chopping,and traveling all over the world
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea,with spring flowers blossoming
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on,I will write to each of my dear ones
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers,I will also give you my well-wishing
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea,with spring flowers blossoming
I prefer to be a happy person.
Face to the sea. Bloom in the warm spring.
我这个比较有韵律..
I only want to be a person of happiness.
Facing the ocean.
Flowers are blooming in warm spring.
I only wish to be a happy person.
Face the sea.
Spring is coming and all flowers are blooming.
呵呵 他们回答的都对`
就是那个春暖花开我不懂 以为没学过(我初3刚毕业哈)
I would rather be a blessed person.
When spring comes and flowers blossom
I will face the ocean and inhale the joy.
根据上下文加了一点东西。不算忠实于原文。只做参考
I only want to be a person of happiness,facing the sea with spring blossoms .
I only want to be a happy one(man,girl,woman),
facing the sea
with flowers blooming in the spring