求一段商务英语对话!求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/05 19:32:29
求一段商务英语对话!求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,
xXKO#+wbZ=( RYͲl_SUn2iy7x`Ƙ1[./; $(w)^^ySn5o;П/EͿlʭ/wz&?BU,/OZέ[e"Vqí(ssbq3U B[ /#ֳgW/ݎ6gřXgeQ 8fxX鷷 ovm|;x6* Pȿ%yu xm6f1mly+y u]V^dJ$l]c5eH(deNOwQźh͊f'z`fi30g?5Cw%Cz[piw ~^p(̊_X9 (])G0F\Kq^YLdɄiPn *GN:QP{ɟZ8ј 633hm㝐zoow;6ݻ-/?fqQm!P3nW/)-*ۗ/f[s>*{L0۴,sLfk2$IiLqd },f˘i#"x;z4m8,nZ,MwY*m'mv n3=^$eä (E 4>yKĢJY/w Aoa9YTnwq &(@uwZn🹩0B"sqSnT\wZHOsL:ZEst32frDM3ՇD ^gI6Ṩ\Bz!BD_";Έ&8wע f"1tZ6۝(~$Q\~WX>b=O;{VBq $ùfL?&ϟyTeys|dbRq T ZL_F~hg,"P3? nk!7j=ix1&RH 2gsxd%QJ0`Sn}Wt.`?g ~{F;fB}tҌ;#`ciXD՚Zz jt~ keڥV'Q\?[aPT,VG1LL쌡mcСU`2bѓtJ mLiۆV)-:ԧwD"iXf{Or])gU{ǔ()= v ; ݞUִ-' XSJHF@2 ܁M`4j'@q--nզW.x U2&T>E tDr !8>|SedB9޽JX;W C(vHB6~N6O9HW0{΂g\ ޡ4ŕnmG4/j}|n?RUj5HK[)T dNGVjf8cG Ǧp{mTsdDkK0!౞~BmRY[4XDJA+sTbL>4OYgvکWv| Zt%H2c'XB6Pj PAmo~Z~]e:B`e3 !A"Y`.Ck &B{Li, \ڬ (ے,gO?\xXC\c23 Y(L)r0-#LYk{&Y_b#\{DHwjǔhN8umP BCfj)Jg<Pؔ FXAtj=hڽ. AXipN<ٛ[ ki#->Gua-)E# ǐSOZ&l'Jٽ&  p)紊D\ {E$xR*:ׯodW!1T'6USȠԻLȑ"M_?SwV jhW 5w<'"`iG3δ`!P@ޡ4λ8֡v솷DOf$h&zys;p/c

求一段商务英语对话!求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,
求一段商务英语对话!
求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,

求一段商务英语对话!求一段关于一个公司向另一个公司推销产品的对话,两个人的,最好简单点,句数少一点,
A:these are our newest products,please have a look.
这是我们的最新产品,请看一下.
B:they looks good,
他们看起来挺不错
A:yes.they are popular in asia market.
是的,他们在亚洲市场很受热销.
B:how about the quality and price
可是质量和价格又如何呢.
A:our products are good in quality and cheaper in price.If you can order more,we will lower the
price.
我们的产品物美价廉,如果你采购得多,我们还会给你优惠.
A:great!
太好了!

怎么样的,等下给你编

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
-很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
B: well, if you take ...

全部展开

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
-很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.
-如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。
A: Let's meet each other half way.
-那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.
-很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。
B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.
-那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。
A: I see. Thank you.
-我知道了,多谢。

A: How many do you intend to order?
-这种产品你们想订多少?
B: I want to order 900 dozen.
-我们想订900打。
A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.
-目前我们至多只能提供600打。

A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.
-这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。
B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight.
-我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。
A: I see.
-我知道了。

A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
-下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。
B: Please state your opinions about packing.
-请陈述你们的意见。
A: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.
-好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。

A: You know, packing has a close bearing on sales.
-大家都知道,包装直接关系到产品的销售。
B: Yes, it also affects the reputation of our products. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
-是的,它也会影响我们产品的信誉,买主总是很注意包装。
A: We wish the new packing will give our clients satisfaction.
-我们希望新包装会使我们的顾客满意。

A: How are the shirts packed?
-衬衫怎样包装?
B: They're packed in cardboard boxes.
-它们用纸板箱包装。
A: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.
-我担心远洋运输用纸板箱不够结实。

A: From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.
-据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。
B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
-是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
A: Do you do any chartering?
-你们租船吗?

A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
-你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?
B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
-请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。
A: That's what we think.
-我们正是这么想的。

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
-你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。
B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
-我们最晚在今年十二月或明年初交货。
A: That's fine.
-那很好。

收起