求一篇关于医生护士病人的对话,要求用英语,单词80词以内

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/08 03:12:50
求一篇关于医生护士病人的对话,要求用英语,单词80词以内
xZnV~իiUݽ`cP4h={ bKJZXS@Rq+َmɎ-'q"븱c`i]:Zu50߿IvBhu ?|{i1{~g=??e3uOG9T>@2S.l9bۼUfXeS/K׸+^ur|Xʙcp^aV ɰ\enXIY293-D+\ݸotaݳ)Mo{RmtNx2ӊe0lLc./WU;8l?4{oEnob'8%Ϯ&fZNDX~럞xIVܠjj>4y[lz2s-%L3 fv 8~?O^{u@"K]w\F;^\۪持~0&hNlŷiBܓ_|%_q4 'LJ5ոr))ŠMl=u3 "CAЙY-`\c[.G Po'Z`-%~o1o;${rgfXUXF)GP.G'vfHlݳGo܃1PZyײײ l$,W7X>әg#gwMJtWditq-Mb:ĵlgYx[{8huOBFܝ;M Lʤ, %Xcٰݒmin}b*U݆:Ȧ$?w7;).&> w +׽m~hVd6dyҡ9&\_O3Q˶k e}]0잆<u0GF0*W!I54ۑD\)[U pƔ>)es ff~ܠ{z$,& ygJnNh07qO9 9cy eX/&Ľ;q{R= G=kyY<8)=7RRz;iki;=: ˸LR iB`6\bZ /vKk0ڪ`j)+#joR5,*(l+YFe18Ok٨V#fHIwZYEVsW ѝ)q==C2^ML(ʌϓLE2!Š|z|M_+UId2bZH ȩ+UvHQIA `vlEFR3V)Z*P>FR4Iށ_7Ɋp;8$ ?}Хt{6@26FGf2#rmYX6jCi JX^Pd?o4SZ*CQcjT@~\&XZ-t, /2YgSntFL;ca4N:(qz28;!1e9)LǩXFG{ak쪪@>L/i^Rm(\[ze6ej.1 rIs:n1q_<\R M^-[(Å}1%^r|=rN\xsk,DsPt( 8m P mFFuXql؉KP_8'_9MqY\qKw59@-'] 4P7dyYJO S'O8d-J'dEԂv5$Vl $S4v "To6 Ŵ$Z+ WɷZnwkz|L{Xyr;QIi_XNZkeGk{v#x"3OTKw#t+eD=*4c4Xd0F5-VLߨe[-JubbFrIѢ -|{S yE/]vOQ_r~1MRRN4w!s9~knݖURa塚ٰ>>(5\ߖ4 %A.*JkC =YeIM@B;<3Y“1ŵ@!kC!R jjg^,ۑYFL]R d疥>)7"{#BCΟJtcRD MDN8{AEʙ:QغM2jίu/6ѥ uT;Rb-᛫f $!$ CВ-&aIԷHPvSRlR&.?W\>ZjSɿBZ +d@Gma)GgdbEriEBCXED+|(K?%*?fj24AR)W%Y@-AFFS RCRN?⊺ +N)Ue+3&a[.7"Α~`$ul=mm\;ȀgOAaOBSNQ`/0\kb7G#SphU#x ِ JcΕlNaw~Wcå[kZ3YB$ow{{xs=xq,a U}^46DMv.-. |c+zۑf¼2**P 2Kg`4KͩTYe ơȎ>CbRكJ=&Ɓ(P+YSoNDbԂ< .W&VWm%sEyI_ +aDzQzlCѸJloEpj J#b56-SͲDA_tD}@sC#m@\L7O"'P0n&⯀-o52?O

求一篇关于医生护士病人的对话,要求用英语,单词80词以内
求一篇关于医生护士病人的对话,要求用英语,单词80词以内

求一篇关于医生护士病人的对话,要求用英语,单词80词以内
Last night I suffered from insomnia
昨晚我失眠了.
I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me
我服了些安眠药, 但没有起什么作用.
I ‘m afraid I’ve got a temperature
恐怕我有点发烧.
I’ve got a running nose
我在流鼻涕.
I keep feeling dizzy
我老觉得头晕.
I seem to have pain all over
我感到浑身都在痛.
I’m aching all over
我浑身都在痛.
I’m having some trouble sleeping
我的睡眠不好.
I’m running a fever
我在发烧.
I’m running a temperature
我在发烧.
The trouble began yesterday
病是昨天开始的.
I feel numb in my right arm
我觉得右臂麻木.
对话5:患流行性感冒
Dialogue Five:Suffer from influenza
医生:早上好.你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Good morning. What’s troubling you?
病人:你好,大夫.我头疼得厉害.
Patient: Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.
医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事.
Doctor: All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.
病人:昨天我老流鼻涕.现在有点鼻塞.喉咙很痛.恐怕还伴有高烧.感觉糟透了.
Patient: Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I’ve got a temperature. I feel terrible.
医生:小伙子,别担心.让我给你检查一下.我先看看你的喉咙.张开嘴说“啊”.
Doctor: Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say “ah”.
病人:啊.
Patient: Ah.
医生:很好.把你的舌头伸出来.好的.接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛.把衬衫的扣子解开.让我检查你的心和肺.深呼吸,屏住气.吸气,呼气.顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?
Doctor: Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?
病人:没有,从来没有.
Patient: No,definitely not.
医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了.舌苔很厚.这些都是感冒的症状.
Doctor: Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.
病人:那我该怎么做呢?
Patient: What am I supposed to do then?
医生:你需要好好休息.多喝水.我马上给你开药方.
Doctor: A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I’ll write you a prescription.
病人:谢谢.
Patient: Thank you very much.
医生:不客气.记住好好休息.
Doctor: That’s all right. Remember to take a good rest. .
病人:我会的.再见,大夫.
Patient: I will. Goodbye, doctor.
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
单词
Words
temperature n. 温度,高烧
examination n. 检查,体检
chest n. 胸部,胸膛
unbutton vt 解开扣子
lung n. 肺
tuberculosis n. 肺结核
definitely adv 确定地,肯定地
inflame v. 发炎
symptom n. 症状
influenza n. 流行感冒
prescription n. 药方
短语
Phrases
have a running nose 流鼻涕
a sore throat 喉咙发痛
get a temperature 发高烧
take a look at 检查
take a deep breath 深呼吸
be supposed to 应该
write sb a prescription 给某人开药方
句子
Sentence Structures
What’s troubling you? 你哪里不舒服?
Now my nose is stuffed up. 现在有点鼻塞.
By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?
顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?
相关单词
Related words
cold 感冒
sunstroke 中风
flu 流行性感冒
fever 发烧
cough 咳嗽
bronchitis 支气管炎
tracheitis 气管炎
pertusis 百日咳
asthma 哮喘
pneumonia 肺炎
tuberculosis 肺结核
hepatitis 肝炎
shiver 打寒战
相关短语
Related Phrases
fall ill 生病
be ill with 生病
suffer from 患-----病
feel very bad 感到不舒服
vital signs 主要病症
blood pressure 血压
pulse rate 脉搏
temprature 体温
rhythm of the heart 心率
early symptom 早期症状
cardinal symptom 主要症状
constitutional symptoms 全身症状
clinic symptom 临床症状
run a fever 发高烧
run a temprature 发高烧
feel dizzy 头昏眼花
be engorged 充血
be short of breath 呼吸急促
feel chilly 发冷
have difficulty in breathing 呼吸困难
have a headache 头疼
have a sore throat 嗓子疼
have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害
相关表达方式
Related Expressions (Describing the Illnesses )
I have been like this for about a week.
我这样大约有一个星期了.
I’ve been feeling a pain here for five days on end
我这儿连续痛了五天.
It has been off and on for a month.
这样断断续续了一个月.
I cough a great deal at night
我晚上咳嗽得厉害.
I don’t feel like eating anything.
我什么都不想吃.
I have no appetite at all
我一点胃口都没有.
I feel a bit off color
我感到有点不适.
I feel a pain in my abdomen
我觉得肚子疼.
I feel very fatigued
我觉得很疲乏.
I feel all pooped out
我觉得筋疲力尽.
I feel a little chilly
我感到有点冷.
I feel dizzy and I’ve got no appetite
我觉得头晕,没有食欲.
I feel feverish
我觉得有点发烧.
I feel like vomiting
我想吐.
I feel rather sick
我觉得很不舒服.
I feel shivery and I’ve got a sore throat
我觉得寒战,咽喉痛.
I have a spitting headache
我头痛得厉害.
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠.
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了.
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用.
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有.吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安.
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压.你看来贫血.
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的.你只不过是有点劳累过度.
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息.多到户外活动.不要过度劳累.
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫.我会照你说的去做.
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方.我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的.
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了.再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
单词
Words
insomnia n. 失眠症
appetite n. 胃口
pressure n. 压力,血压
anemic n. 贫血病
exhausted adj 疲倦,筋疲力尽
overwork n. 过度劳累
outdoors adv 户外
cure n. vt 治愈,治好
短语
Phrases
suffer from 遭受
sleeping pills 安眠药
on the edge 紧张不安
take sb’s blood pressure 量血压
句子
Sentence Patterns
What seems to be the trouble? 哪里不舒服?
How long have you had this problem? 这种情况有多久了?
I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
我试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用.
There is nothing to be alarmed about. 没什么好担心的.
Don’t strain yourself too much. 不要过度劳累.
相关单词
Related Words
arm 手臂
upper arm 上臂
forearm 前臂
elbow 肘
wrist 腕
thumb 大拇指
forefinger 食指
middle finger 中指
third finger 无名指
little finger 小指
palm 手掌
nail 指甲
knuckle 指关节
leg 腿
thigh 大腿
knee 膝盖
shank 小腿
calf 小腿肚
foot 脚
instep 脚背
toe 脚趾
ankle 踝关节
heel 脚后跟
sole 脚掌
相关短语
Related Phrases
suffer from insomnia 失眠
sleeping pills 安眠药
get a temperature 发烧
get a running nose 流鼻涕

P: How often should I have the injection?
 这针多久注射一次?
N: Once a day(twice a day).
 每天一次(每天两次)。
P: Where do you give it?
 在哪个部位注射呢?
N: In the buttocks(in the arm).
 在臀部(在手...

全部展开

P: How often should I have the injection?
 这针多久注射一次?
N: Once a day(twice a day).
 每天一次(每天两次)。
P: Where do you give it?
 在哪个部位注射呢?
N: In the buttocks(in the arm).
 在臀部(在手臂上)。
P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
 我昨天发现我的臀部有个硬块。该怎么办呢?
N: Let me have a look.Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy.
 让我看一下。最好用热手巾敷。一天敷两次,每次15分钟。假若不见好,我们可以做做理疗。
Patient: How do I take these medicines?
 我怎样服这些药呢?
Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day.
 一天三次,一次一片。
 Two tablets, four times a day.
 一天四次,一次两片。
 two tablets at night.
 晚上服两片。
 Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.
 假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。

收起