英语翻译下面是 达斯汀霍夫曼 获得奥斯卡影帝时的一段获奖感言,要逐句翻译,不要大致意思,废话我也要!
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/15 20:45:41
英语翻译下面是 达斯汀霍夫曼 获得奥斯卡影帝时的一段获奖感言,要逐句翻译,不要大致意思,废话我也要!
英语翻译
下面是 达斯汀霍夫曼 获得奥斯卡影帝时的一段获奖感言,要逐句翻译,不要大致意思,废话我也要!
英语翻译下面是 达斯汀霍夫曼 获得奥斯卡影帝时的一段获奖感言,要逐句翻译,不要大致意思,废话我也要!
声音是有点小,但还可以听到.我听到的如下:
I'm up here with mixed feelings cos I've been critical of the Academy...and for reason.
我在这里满怀复杂的心情因为为了一个原因我一直以来批评着美国电影艺术科学院.
I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to be able to work.
我深深的感谢有这个机会能够去工作(表演).
I refuse to believe that I beat Jack Lemmon,that I beat Al Pacino,that I beat Peter Sellers.我不认为我打败了杰克.莱蒙,奥特.基诺,和比德.赛勒兹.
I refuse to believe that Robert Duvall lost.我不认为罗博特失败了.
We are a part of an artistic family.我们是艺术大家庭的一部分.
There are sixty thousand actors in this Academy 在这个学院里有6万个演员
- Pardon me,in the Screen Actors Guild,and probably a hundred thousand in Equity.不好意思,还有大约10万个屏幕演员.
And most actors don't work,and a few of us are so lucky to have a chance to work with writing and to work with directing.大多数的演员不工作,并且只有我们一少部分人幸运的得到能和编剧,导演一起工作的机会.
Because when you're a broke actor,you can't write,you can't paint,you have to practice accents while you're driving a taxicab.因为当你是一个一文不名的演员,你不能写,不能画,你不得不在开车的时候还要练习着口音.
And to that artistic family that strives for excellence,none of you have ever lost,and I am proud to share this with you,and I thank you.对这个力求完美的艺术家庭来说,你们每一个人都没有失败,我也很骄傲的和你们分享我的看法,
From David HU (能不能加点分啊,才10分,我忙了这大半天的)