get是什么词性?

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/15 00:22:21
get是什么词性?
xXKsX+w lfJWͣk=5U,I/lCp"qcÏ؀1+U9vlf1U.,9o:vf}"j<_:fZ^ޭ}LF4o|c~-Z_n t/6vnޚ}eoE2ܥ5W @&J97a~?r[,psR-Wv.y3=^FwhX񕷎5=97=C&1;_a쯲%,)řNg `VRfiݴ" SzFGe(S,Sclh/p_k;?xO^1؛TR޶V3{F~=0>w<9gH$O_ S56[o Yc,ųf,j%~!Sn -~sK~m͊†?,g`F&Ꙫ1[A* P4L"SpRR7o;]Q,\8 v~ƭTyT+_nC/^o!ĵgփh(Yc#&=`錔=rd디E'e.c5?Z59+;jJVk'njPtg ;b==E4yILJTeBf3B {YY'DBeTK<4x2\뙒_wwܝSFk //`6b+|T YJ" ɜ`I%u&%SYz*+*J'[w~5x~aV '|lN 虑~2(IIdfHp[,bz*#}SI]tJRANyKɖL2KLLM2T We~w)eW^_{vIYy⳿ *9s7ZUB߸E@Rikn~ӛ>{x╈y)~nιqG~fn hwNgN@vϘb %Nmef85x""1)u{6!Uҟ}C!v9ps(7Rז2b 1a:tQ%xEBwa/{"/[Ȇ7{-uH@q)) DUydp9wѢ[E1*TvܙXs F5Ztr&fB+Zmp'FgNF!N(4]ugBHoG2 '0 tẖ!wTyNSx0%iVlzAlHH1ϻeti2mS? s?&gv"Ӡ)h  go"Ps/&Vm,[dB ؄3`d:fqϠN!_Pe,l99-C2AJN#Rj( S.&"iAϵpE FW78ωn* O:Rw]RU5kBebY#wp@ʒ%FB2+MNC9 Y~?M |.pAn9Cwm6`soo+ѽ!}>WBg5L)NϠ$3 hpD|4R-4%CKAHB3XnL!q=%rcaR>%i0(idHgVZT>VۯR^uzk4 3DSD IF}FǠ 5ABt 1k#zѝW$E2nܛhx챴d2%0J'Ft'XkAA9eAa]B:i~.@6x^ofqnv"u&W寜9qR˷wk>w箆|C[Dؤ0j BVu$ ي%mh~' OQå,SD)J?YQ'3msxyfp^x E]:ߢ3`uU4!3.DsLdT+ću{};F2yȏC+7J

get是什么词性?
get是什么词性?

get是什么词性?
动词

verb, 其实在很多短语,语法中相当于be

vt.得到, 使得, 抓住, 准备, 克服, 激怒, 记忆, 沟通
vi.到达, 成为, 致富, 能够, 离开
n.后代, 救球

vt、vi、n
vt. 得到, 使得, 抓住, 准备, 克服, 激怒, 记忆, 沟通
vt. If Peter had applied for the post, he would probably get it now.
vt. 要是彼得申请了那职位,他很可能现在就得到了。
vt. 得到
vt. If Peter had applied...

全部展开

vt、vi、n
vt. 得到, 使得, 抓住, 准备, 克服, 激怒, 记忆, 沟通
vt. If Peter had applied for the post, he would probably get it now.
vt. 要是彼得申请了那职位,他很可能现在就得到了。
vt. 得到
vt. If Peter had applied for the post, he would probably get it now.
vt. 要是彼得申请了那职位,他很可能现在就得到了。
vt. 使得
vt. She soon got the children ready for school.
vt. 她很快帮孩子做好上学的准备。
vt. Do you think you'll get the work finished on time?
vt. 你认为你的工作可以如期完成吗?
vt. 抓住
vt. You didn't get the main point.
vt. 你没抓住重点。
vt. 准备
vt. You may have four days to get the money ready.
vt. 你可以有4天时间把钱准备好。
vt. 克服
vt. For new arrivals like us, there are plenty of difficulties to get through.
vt. 像我们这样初来乍到,要克服很多困难。
vt. 激怒
vt. He will be offended if you ask him to get a vasectomy.
vt. 如果你让他做输精管切除术,他会被激怒的。
vt. The strike has enraged French commuters, who have waited for hours to get metros and trains to work, or remained snarled in traffic jams.
vt. 这场罢工已经激怒了法国乘客,他们需等上数小时才能搭上地铁或火车上班,又或者依旧身处交通堵塞之中。
vt. 记忆
vt. You must get rid of such dreadful memory.
vt. 你必须在头脑中去除这些可怕的记忆。
vt. Still get the memory when I was drunk last time in BJ.
vt. 上次酒醉北京的记忆依然犹新。
vt. 沟通
vt. I find her impossible to get through to.
vt. 我发觉无法跟她沟通思想。
vt. Love is something we can get across without words.
vt. 就算没有言语的沟通,爱也能使双方相互感应。
vi. 到达, 成为, 致富, 能够, 离开
vi. 到达
vi. To leave right now, she would get there on Sunday.
vi. 如果她立刻就走,她就能在星期天到达那里。
vi. 成为
vi. Except that I often get clobbered by them.
vi. 但我往往成为领导者类型男士的受害者。
vi. Then you shall get a real bat and a real bullhorn.
vi. 如果你成为一名校长之后,我会给你真正的棒球棒,真正的扩音器。
vi. 致富
vi. Everyone is trying to get rich quick nowadays.
vi. 现在每个人都想要尽快发财致富。
vi. He devised a plan whereby they might get rich.
vi. 他设想出他们可以藉此致富的计画。
vi. 能够
vi. They can get anything they want in the stores.
vi. 他们能够在商店里买到任何东西。
vi. If I could get a leg in,I could persuade him.
vi. 如果我能得到他的信任,我就能够说服他。
vi. 离开
vi. I had to get out of that house in disguise.
vi. 我不得不化了装离开那屋子。
vi. Have a heart,Jake,and help me to get away now.
vi. 做做好事吧,杰克,帮我离开这里。
n. 生育, 后代, 救球
n. 生育
n. Males and females usually get along well, although they must be spayed or neutered to avoid reproduction.
n. 男性和女性通常和睦相处,可以用分离或绝育来避免生育。
n. Conversely, it's easy to get most liberals riled up about government encroachments on freedom of the press or a woman's reproductive freedoms.
n. 同样地,政府侵犯媒体的自由或女人的生育权利很容易就引起大多数自由主义者的不满。
n. 后代
n. In many species, humans included, it passes only from mother to child.No paternal genes get mixed into it.
n. 包括人类在内的许多物种中,它只从母体传给后代,而没有父亲的基因混入其中。
n. It takes at least ten years from the young sturgeons are fetched in the river till they grow up in the sea and get back to the river to bear the offspring.
n. 从幼鲟孵出游人大海到成年鲟返回长江繁育后代,最短也需要十年的时间,世世代代,周而复始。
n. 救球

收起