Colors Of The Wind是谁唱的?
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/05 02:16:22
Colors Of The Wind是谁唱的?
Colors Of The Wind是谁唱的?
Colors Of The Wind是谁唱的?
Vanessa Williams
Think you own whatever land you land on
你觉得你拥有你所驻足的每一方土地,
Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
大地只不过是你能占有的死物.
But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我知道每块石头、每棵树、每个生物,
Has a life,has a spirit,has a name
都有生命,有灵性,有名字.
Think the only people who are people
你以为外表与思考方式与你同出一辙的
Are the people who look and think like you 才称之为人类,
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
但假如你跟随陌生人的脚步,
You learn things you never knew
你就会有意想不到的收获.
You never knew
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
你可曾听到,野狼向着冷月哀嚎?
Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned
可曾询问,山猫为何咧嘴而笑?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
你能否与大山的声音彼此唱和?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否绘尽风的万种颜色?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能否绘尽风的万种颜色?
Come run the hidden pinetrails of the forest
来吧,在隐秘的林间小路上尽情奔跑,
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
来吧,尝尝自然生长的浆果甘甜滋味,
Come roll in all the 8)riches all around you
看吧,丰腴的大自然簇拥在你周围,
And for once never wonder what they're worth
但这一次请不要计算它们的价值.
The rainstorm and the rivers are my brothers
暴雨河流是我的兄弟,
And the heron and the otter are my friends
苍鹭水獭是我的朋友.
And we are all connected to each other
大千万物,皆彼此紧紧相连,
In a circle in a hoop that never ends
造物的链条往复循环,生生不息.
How high does the sycamore grow
如果你坎掉枫树
If you cut it down,then you'll never know
你永远不会知道它能长多高
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你将永远听不到野狼向着冷月哀嚎,
Or whether we are white or copper-skinned
不论我们的皮肤是黑是白亦或黄,
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
我们需要与万籁的萧声彼此唱和,
To paint with all the colors of the wind
绘出风中的七彩.
You can own the Earth And still all you'll own is earth
Until you can paint with All the colors of the wind
当你绘出风中的七彩,
才可以真正拥有地球.